MEET JUDGE ROSENTHAL

Former federal prosecutor Lynn Rosenthal gets the next best thing to a federal judgeship ... a circuit court spot, replacing Susan Greenhawt.

STATE ATTORNEY CANDIDATES DEBATE STARRING SATZ, MANCINI & LEWIS
TUESDAY, JULY 10th at 5:00 PM

Broward County Main Library Auditorium
100 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301

Coming Soon - the fallacy of equating high conviction rates to effectiveness ...

Are you a racist?
(Broward circuit court, last week)

• No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments
  • 7/5/2012 5:56 PM Anonymous wrote:
    what??? no Judge Liz???
  • 7/5/2012 6:26 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Daddy's money & connections won't always buy you a job now, will it? I am not so shocked. Rick Scott doesn't need the flak right now. Don't think we will see anymore Stacy Ross's for a while. May not even be seeing Dale around much pretty soon. Election's coming up. Surprises may be in store.
  • 7/5/2012 6:44 PM FLORIDA U KNOW THIS COURT wrote:
    FLORIDA U KNOW THIS COURT - IS INCOMPETENT INEPT & CORRUPT! - FUKTHISCOURT.COM

JUDGE DALE ROSS - POSTER CHILD FOR JUDICIAL REFORM & TERM LIMITS!

VOTE AND ELECT MICHAEL "MICKEY" ROCQUE FOR JUDGE!!!

www.electmickey4judge.com

FUKTHISCOURT.COM
  • 7/5/2012 7:19 PM Total Crap wrote:
    GM Miranda deserved this position more than anyone. Fuck Rick Scott he is a piece of real shit
  • 7/5/2012 8:06 PM Lord help us wrote:
    State court has always been the dumping ground for retard ausa's no one likes. Is this another wing nut being banished from the big show?
  • 7/5/2012 10:31 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Judge Haimes is good.
  • 7/5/2012 11:34 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Who do I have to hump to become a Judge?
  • 7/6/2012 12:33 PM Gary Ostrow wrote:
    I had the pleasure of dealing with Lynne on a federal Trafficking Indictment and, contrary to popular Defense belief about the U.S. Attorney's Office 'mentality', I cannot say enough about what an extreme pleasure she is to deal with. Straight forward in her approach, no bullshit and honorable are the words that come to mind.........which brings me to the next issue.........What ?Judge Rosenthal? Defense motion granted?? (:
  • 7/6/2012 1:41 PM joe aterrog wrote:
    Gary, you F-ing kiss ass. You could have just typed that same thing anonymously and achieved the same result.

But, no. Instead, you HAD to sign your name to it?? Oh, I get it - because she is now a judge.
  • 7/6/2012 5:25 PM Eric Tanner wrote:
    Gary is a frequent blog poster, but never anonymous. Anonymous blog posts are far less credible than those that identify the writer.
  • 7/6/2012 6:38 PM Gary Ostrow wrote:
    My fellow attorney's are jealous because I can work out tremendous deals for my clients. While some people think I kiss ass, I do not. I do what I must to keep the State on my good side and treat them with class. Yes some consider it brown nosing, but it makes me money. Hence I am not on the SPD wheel
  • 7/6/2012 9:09 PM ASA Sheila Alu wrote:
    Miami Herald writes an amazing endorsement for Mike Satz

• 7/7/2012 1:43 PM eric tanner wrote:
    uh, Mr. Ostrow I think you got it wrong.

The poster wrote you were a kiss-ass not for pleading out your clients all the time, but for writing "Oh that new judge-to-be is so great, etc, signed Gary 'plea 'em out' Ostrow"

and how f-ugly to claim "oh, I am so rich!" Really? if so, then why not buy yourself a new pair of tight skinny man-jeans that you wear to court everyday?
  • 7/7/2012 3:33 PM mitch connor wrote:
    Wow Ostrow, not only have u succeeded in making urself look bad with ur 1st post, but u followed it up by insulting all the really great lawyers on "the SPD wheel"

Schwartzreich, John Cotrone, Haas, Hilly Moldof .... they're on the "SPD wheel" are only a few of the many good ones who KNOW they're SPD cases will likely go to trial.

another bad move Gary.
  • 7/7/2012 5:06 PM Player not a Hater wrote:
    Gary is known in this defense community for being a bad ass mf. all you haters are just a bunch of jerk richards who have nothing to do but attack the individuals who post their names. Give me a break, stick to the subject haters. Gary thank you for helping us become familiar with the newly appointed judge.
  • 7/7/2012 8:00 PM enough said wrote:
    actually, Mr. Player, he's known for putting coke into his pocket before he boards airplanes.
  • 7/7/2012 9:43 PM fake gary wrote:
    also, other SPD attorneys on "the wheel" that Ostrow chose to insult: Chris Pole, Kulik, Teresa Williams, Ed Hoeg, Gottlieb, .. I mean WTF Gary?
  • 7/8/2012 8:36 AM Shoulda been wrote:
    It should've been Abbe Rifkin. She is an experienced Dade ASA who would have brought a fresh perspective to the backwards Broward bench.
  • 7/8/2012 9:58 AM IT WASNT GARY wrote:
    GARY DIDNT WRITE THAT
  • 7/8/2012 1:05 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Sam Fields?
  • 7/8/2012 10:17 PM Anonymous wrote:

What does this mean?
  • 7/9/2012 7:55 AM sammy's place wrote:
    Sammy Fields doesn't fool anybody. He's always trying to burn anybody that posts on here by name. Talk about a kiss ass. His heard is so far up anybody's ass that can give him a hand out it would take a chain and truck to pull him out. Stick kissing buddy's ass. Maybe he'll let you keep your boring column, Sammy!
  • 7/9/2012 8:37 AM Gary Ostrow wrote:
    The post of 6:38 pm has ZERO connection to me! I would never make such an ignorant, idiotic comment!
  • 7/9/2012 10:29 AM Not So Fake Gary Ostrow wrote:
    I agree wholeheartedly. I would never make "such an ignorant, idiotic comment"....my commentary is normally much more arrogant and idiotic.

Sniff sniff...Off to the airport.
  • 7/9/2012 12:54 PM The truth wrote:
    Only new, poor, bad or retired and bored attorneys are on the SPD wheel. The fee doesn't even cover the gas to get to court. Those names previously mentioned....good? Really? Perhaps some are good and hoping for the big one the can bill some chump change on but that only reflects on their inability to run a business.

Be real......
  • 7/9/2012 1:17 PM bookem Danno wrote:
    Uh, yeah sure Gary, "not me!" .. uh huh - the same Gary who's quick to tell other attorneys "hey lets go outside & fight" ??

That guy who monitors this blog indicates that it came from the same IP address as your earlier brown-nosing comment.

So what happened? you having a case of buyer's remorse after writing it & seeing it didn't go over so well?
  • 7/9/2012 1:36 PM talk about kiss ass wrote:
    Classic kiss ass syndrome
  • 7/9/2012 8:19 PM Bottom line wrote:
    Bottom line is Governor Scott has made three Judicial appointments in Broward and they are all excellent.
  • 7/12/2012 2:21 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Ostrow has to kiss ass because his ass may be in the burner next time he goes to the klink for ssssnnniiiffff
  • 7/12/2012 2:32 PM Anonymous wrote:
    YO Player not hater. First and foremost HAHAHAHAHAHA. Known as a bad ass p-l-e-a-s-e. You must be a relative.
  • 7/12/2012 2:35 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Ostrow I heard the pucker clear across town. Are your lips swollen.
  • 7/12/2012 5:45 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Is Judge Rosenthal already a public figure or do I have to wait until she swears in before I can write lies about her?
  • 7/12/2012 6:56 PM Anonymous wrote:
    Is this chick hot or just another ugly lawyer girl craving power in lieu of desirability?
  • 1/20/2013 12:36 PM Roberto wrote:
    any defense not deserve any motion to suppress because they violated they laws why should violated the law and right now they want to follow the laws that mean they want to follow the law in the own convenience because they don't want to go to jail for long time but that's they deserve a long time prison time otherwise do not break the law and do the right things for your and the community c' mon judge we need a iron hand on theses delinquents and criminal people.' NOT ANY MOTION TO SUPPRESS ANY MORE' send them to the jury trail thern to the PRISON FOR LONG TIME PAY YOU DEBT WITH THE SOCIETY .Thanks